Ratings

Friday, December 18, 2015

Miss Sierra Leone USA Serves As Judge At The 2014 Miss Tanzania USA Pageant

Hello world!!!

I hope you and yours are doing well. I've been really busy but happy, thanks be to God! Due to my busy schedule, I've been behind on a couple blogs but I plan to make it up starting NOW! On August 30th, I attended the 2014 edition of the Annual Miss Tanzania USA pageant to serve as a judge. The inaugural edition was last year, in which I also served as a judge, and it felt great returning as a judge this year in support of this wonderful African diaspora pageant. The Second Annual Miss Tanzania USA was hosted by the always entertaining Gil Ingles, who is always a blast to watch in action.
Returning Judges:
Designer and Actor Mr. Peter S. Walden and Miss Sierra Leone USA 2013-2014 Ruby B. Johnson

                                       

No comments:

We can exclusively report that Miss Liberia 2016 winner Woki Dolo has been confirmed for a trip to Uganda. The trip set for 21 st  Ma...