Ratings

Friday, December 18, 2015

5 Qs with LA Based Sierra Leonean Designer Mahriama Suma , Photos From Her Launch + Her line @ Ankara Swim Miami!

Hey TFBers, I first met Mahriama Suma and many of the wonderful fashion events produced by Miss Dunnie O. Her wide smile and friendly matter immediately drew me in and I am so glad to have gotten to know her! As a Liberian, our countries are neighbors and we share many cultural overlaps. I remember commenting on one of her Facebook posts when she mentioned a relative was cooking Cassava and she even invited me over! Her warm spirit is reflected in the fun  vibe of her clothes. I adore her use of prints—especially in accessories! 


                                                                    
 

Her line has a wide range and offer selections for women of all sizes, skinny and curvy. Mahriama Suma took a few moments to answer 5 questions for TFB readers. Make sure to add Sumahrie Collections on facebook: here! Enjoy! xoxo Fashionbrew

No comments:

We can exclusively report that Miss Liberia 2016 winner Woki Dolo has been confirmed for a trip to Uganda. The trip set for 21 st  Ma...