Ratings

Sunday, August 23, 2015

The Founder Of Best Sierra Leone Fashion Models

My Name Is Mariama Fofanah.. I Was Born On The 4th May, 1993.. Daughter Of Ibrahim Fofanah Business Man And Sawatu Bangura A Nurse woman.. I Has One Sister By The Name Ramatu Fofanah.. I was Born In Sierra Leone But Brought Up In United States American
 
      
 
As A Young Beautiful Fashion Model Tell Us About Your Fashion Model Career And Achieving what You Want In Life As A Fashion Model.
 
I Am Very Determined Girl And A Goal Getter, I Never Let Anything Bring Me Down In Life, Always Staying Positive , Hopeful, Humble, And Very Prayerful And These Are The Things That Have Helped Me a Lot In My Model Career Path In Life.. When Am Given A Script, I Study The Script Then My Character And Put Myself In The Character Before I Go On Set.. I Am Very Friendly With The People I work With Including My Fans Too But At The Same Time I Know Why I Am There, I Never Give My Director Problems I Always Deliver And Thank God For That..
 
what Is Something Unique And Interesting That Most People Wouldn't Know About You As An Individual?
 
Well ,  I Am A Fashionista, I Am Obsessed With Fashion, I Am Also Very Funny Person, I Enjoy Cracking Jokes And Laughing Al The Time, And I Am A Great Model Script Writer, I Love Writing
 
Final Words? 
 
Well It @$ S Going To Be An Advise To Al The Youths Out There, Believe In Yourself, Don't Let Anything Bring Your Career Down In Life, And Let The Bright Sky Be Your Limit, Because If I Can Make It I Know Anyone Can..
 
 
 

No comments:

We can exclusively report that Miss Liberia 2016 winner Woki Dolo has been confirmed for a trip to Uganda. The trip set for 21 st  Ma...